Authors and Publishers

Dear author's and publishers. I would love to review and/or display your books on this blog. For more information visit my Policies/Contact page.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Winnie the Pooh

I remember the days, sitting in front of the TV. screen watching a silly old bear and his friends go off on adventures and wishing that I could be there, too. It has been some time since I’ve thought of these characters, and now that their back I fell like I’m six years old again. If you watch early morning Disney, you’ve probably seen the now adventures of Pooh and his friends, the computer animated one with the little girl and they act like investigators. Gosh, I hated to watch what Disney did to them. But now I’m so excited to see the movie in it’s original form, in a sense.
Pooh was actually the first drawing that I’ve ever done that was perfect, not the drawing of an average child, but one who could actually draw. So the characters hold a lot of old memories for me. I’m just dying to see this movie! While thousands of people will be waiting to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part2, expect to see me across the theater with a jar of honey- and possibly in a Winnie the Pooh costume- waiting to see that movie instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment