Authors and Publishers

Dear author's and publishers. I would love to review and/or display your books on this blog. For more information visit my Policies/Contact page.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Book Review: Matched

Ally Condie  
★★★★★

Reading level: Young Adult
Hardcover: 384 pages
Publisher:Dutton Juvenile
 
 
I really enjoyed this book. It was a great story that I think Ally did an amazing job of creating. I was a bit saddened by some of the characters at first. There seemed to be little character development throughout some of the book, but as the story finished off and Cassia, the heroine of the story, found her true path, the story really caught my attention.
I loved the idea of this dystopian world and the way that Cassia and Ky fell in love. It was gradual and as the story unfolds, you won’t want to put it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment