Authors and Publishers

Dear author's and publishers. I would love to review and/or display your books on this blog. For more information visit my Policies/Contact page.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Raven Symone...Always Beautiful!

Raven Symone is the charismatic actress from the Cosby Show and the Disney channel original series That So Raven.
Raven Symone had always been one of my all-time favorite actresses. She was funny, creative, and all around an amazing person to look up to. Recently, we can see that she has lost an amazing amount of weight and she looks like what today’s society makes us think we should look like.
Raven has always been a beautiful, no matter what her size. I’ve read an article recently where she said that people used to tell her stuff about her weight, and they never seemed to like her before she lost the weight.
It’s sick the way society has poisoned our minds. People are beautiful no matter what their size. I know that’s corny to say, but it’s true.
Raven is an amazing actress and she continues to make us laugh.
I’ve always loved to watch Raven onscreen and her size will never change the way that I look up to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment