Authors and Publishers

Dear author's and publishers. I would love to review and/or display your books on this blog. For more information visit my Policies/Contact page.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Critique Partners

Everyone needs a someone who will tell them what’s wrong with ________(enter problem here). Same is true when writing a novel! Now, I’m still just a writer. I haven’t actually finished a novel, least of all published one, but from some research I’ve done, here’s one thing I know to be true: Get A Critique Partner!

Critique partners are your best friend in writing. This might be someone who has a knowledge of writing or just someone who loves to read and can tell you what you might be doing right or wrong.

No matter what anyone tells you, your writing may be good or bad-people have different opinions. However a critique partner is that one person who can keep you on track.

It is a long and traitorous road ahead for young writers, so why not have someone to tag along?

No comments:

Post a Comment