Authors and Publishers

Dear author's and publishers. I would love to review and/or display your books on this blog. For more information visit my Policies/Contact page.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

If I became a famous author:

About 3 years ago, a guy on YouTube.com, named Kaleb Nation (and yes, that is his real name) made a video about what he would do if he became a really famous author. Since first seeing the video over two years ago, I wondered myself what I would do. So, here are the things I would do if I became a really famous author like J.K. Rowling or Stephan King:
 
1.Travel the world. I’ve always wanted to do this. But not in that organized way that people usually do. I just wanna get up one day and think “I feel like going to Germany today.” That would be soooo fun!

2.Become a Disney Imagineer. Come on, you have to admit that it would be cool to work for Disney! I’d work with other writer, animators, and other people.

3.Own part of Disney World. Hey, if I have the money and I’m working there I might as well bye part if it (if I can) and be a part of the parade and get to ride all the fun rides.

4.Try to become friends with all my favorite authors and tag along with them on their book signings and stuff, because that just sounds cool to me.

5.Make an organization for people of all ages who love to read, write, draw or anything pertaining to the arts, where they can learn about the things they love.
 
So, those are just 5 things I would do if I became a really famous author. What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment