Authors and Publishers

Dear author's and publishers. I would love to review and/or display your books on this blog. For more information visit my Policies/Contact page.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Movie Review: Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Rating: PG-13
Action, adventure, science fiction, and fantasy
Directed By:Michael Bay 
★★★★☆

This is the third installment to the Transformers series. Shia LaBeouf returns as Sam Witwicky in Transformers: Dark of the Moon. When a mysterious event from Earth's past erupts into the present day it threatens to bring a war to Earth so big that the Transformers alone will not be able to save us.
I was never a fan of the cartoon series, but I did love the story and the action behind the movies. Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox had made an amazing couple and the story for both Sam and the Transformers were great. I was not happy with this story.
They just dropped Megan’s character, and added this new blond who, to me, felt needy and stupid. She looked lost the entire movie, and she didn’t care about the other Autobots like Megan’s character did. Their relationship felt kinda strained and robotic. I didn’t like it.
Great CGI and amazing action scenes, but I hated the story behind Sam and Carly.

No comments:

Post a Comment