Authors and Publishers

Dear author's and publishers. I would love to review and/or display your books on this blog. For more information visit my Policies/Contact page.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Poerty: Can You See Me?


I know this has nothing to do with the poem, but I enjoyed drawing
this and I thought since a fish is silent and so it the feeling
of being invisible, they kinda went together.
Can you see me?
I know others can.
They know my name,
They know who I am.
But do you know who I am?
To some I might be someone,
To some I might be no one,
But who am I to you?
Can you see me?
I do not know.
You might see me as another snowflake upon the snow.
Can you see me?
I different, not the same.
I’m unique, not plain.
Can you see me?
I hope you can.
Can you see me,
For who I am?


Originally, I wrote this in 7th grade after I read this about a girl who felt like she was invisible. I don’t remember the name of it anymore, but I really liked it and as you can see it inspired me to write a poem. Come to think of it, I haven’t written any poetry in a very long time. Which is sad because I really enjoy it.

Do you enjoy writing poetry? Who’s your favorite poet or which is your favorite poem? Leave me your answers in the comments. Also, if you liked this poem, let me know!

*Please do not steal me work. If you would like to use it, email me  butterflydreams1114@gmail.com <--- I know it's weird =D

No comments:

Post a Comment