Authors and Publishers

Dear author's and publishers. I would love to review and/or display your books on this blog. For more information visit my Policies/Contact page.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Book I'm most Greatful For: Blood Red Road

If I 've never said it before: Blood Red Road is my FAVORITE book. I don't have a favorite book. I love the action, the suspense, and the overall effect of a sister looking for her brother, and finding a love for her sister, and perhaps a bit of a romance in this tangled mess. This remindes me of "The Girl Who Owned A City", well not really, but pretty close. I love the feel of this novel and I am really thankful that Moira Young decided to write it.

What book are you most greatful for?

Write a post and leave me a link in the comments.

Also, enter Beth Revis's Grand Giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment